The American Peasant Substack
The $140 Tool Chest
Chris recently stumbled upon some images he’d saved to his computer in 2015, and as a result now has a new book in the works.
(Free for everyone)
Earlywood: Marco Terenzi’s Incredible, Small World
Take a look at these astounding miniature tools and chests by Marco Terenzi.
(Free for everyone)
The Case for ‘Benchwork’ by Michael Pekovich
The latest Lost Art Press book is the culmination of Michael Pekovich’s years of working in his own shop and visiting shops all over the country.
(Free for everyone)
This is Not a Test (& Other Lies)
What you think is the test probably isn’t – plus an update on Workshop Covington, below the paywall.
(For paid subscribers, with a free preview)
The Anarchist’s Apprentice Substack
First-class Saw Cut
I’m in the midst of making a benchload of dovetailed Shaker trays, so I made this short video on how I get crisp shoulders at the corners, a la Robert Wearing.
(Free for everyone)
Buck Up, Bunny Commander!
When your own work isn’t landing or selling (and it happens to all of us), perhaps it’s time to help others with theirs.
(For paid subscribers, with a free preview)
Never Sponsored Substack
California Air Tools Compressors
Did I buy a new and far quieter compressor so that my cats could stay in the room while I used it? Yes, in part. Plus I’m glad to no longer need ear protection when I fire it up.
(For paid subscribers, with a free preview)
No comments:
Post a Comment