Saturday, May 18, 2024

LAP Open Wire

LAP Open Wire: May 18, 2024.
Plus: A Dutch Tool Chest Update


I think the last time these saw vises got used was during Matt Cianci's last saw sharpening class in our shop. In 2019. We unearthed them from our respective basements for Matt's class going on today and tomorrow – and we will have our ear plugs at the ready. (It is not a quiet class.) And I will try to talk Matt into taking my super-dull dovetail saw home with him to sharpen. (I have a good saw vise, obviously – but I also have bad astigmatism – I'm not touching my dovetail saw with a saw file!)


Chris and I will be at our computers all day (that's a lie), ready to answer your woodworking questions (that part is not a lie). You know hos this goes: Post your (succinct) question(s) in the comments field below, and we shall do our best to answer. Comments will close at around 5 p.m.


– Fitz

Dutch Tool Chest Book:
Last Call for Photos

Megan is finishing work on her long-awaited book on Dutch tool chests. Read about her progress. And if you have built one, she has a favor to ask….

Follow Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

LAP Food Tour & More Exeter Hammers This Week

View this email in your browser The Food Tour You've Been Waiting For & Honest Thoughts About ACRE A quick look at all the...