James Stewart posted: " Short post just to show the completed Phillip Morley mid-century modern lounge chair that I built earlier last month but I was waiting for the custom upholstery. I went with a company Phillip recommended called cushions express and I have pasted"
Short post just to show the completed Phillip Morley mid-century modern lounge chair that I built earlier last month but I was waiting for the custom upholstery.
I went with a company Phillip recommended called cushions express and I have pasted a link to their site below.
I've heard that local custom upholsterers may have done the job better, but the cushions express route was relatively easy and more affordable. Custom upholstery with quality fabric can be $400 for this type of chair and this was $180 with shipping. Their fabric selection was ok, but they will send you swatches as samples. Their website is a bit clunky and their customer service is just ok but if you can get someone on the line they will answer all your questions. Polite but not overly talkative. It took about 3 weeks from order placed until delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment